Carboxytherapy, intradermal and subcutaneous administration is a special device direct method pure carbon dioxide gas. 20 times faster than oxygen by carbon dioxide gas distributed. After application of accelerated more oxygen from the surrounding tissues and circulation revenue. Carbon dioxide is removed quickly. It increases fat burning.
What are the effects?
• providing more oxygenation of tissues
• increases capillary blood flow
• observed the formation of new blood vessels
• increases fat breakdown in fat tissue
• connective tissue collagen, the main component of the increase.
• Regional lubrication
• sagging skin
• loss of skin elasticity
• Skin cracks
Exposure time was 10-15 minutes. Sessions are administered once or twice a week. You need to apply an average of 15-20 sessions. The change can be observed in the skin noticeably after 5. session. From 10. sessions will be felt firmer subcutaneous tissue.